Sign in to follow this  
69Indianfiremach

69 FMX Transmission for trade....for anything

I'm pretty sure I have three FMXs and I would gladly give them to someone who wanted them for their car(s). They are cores, and I wouldn't put them in anything without rebuilding them. Although when my dad and I get around to his 69, it has one with no more than a couple thousand miles on it. When he had it rebuilt they had a heck of a time finding parts for it. So that is the only reason I held on to the ones I have. So there you have it. Three free FMXs if anyone wants them, I just want the shelf space back.

I'm pretty sure I have three FMXs and I would gladly give them to someone who wanted them for their car(s). They are cores, and I wouldn't put them in anything without rebuilding them. Although when my dad and I get around to his 69, it has one with no more than a couple thousand miles on it. When he had it rebuilt they had a heck of a time finding parts for it. So that is the only reason I held on to the ones I have. So there you have it. Three free FMXs if anyone wants them, I just want the shelf space back.

Hey!! Great news for me I have a 69stang that we are restoreing, funny thing is i LOVE fmxs and the one we have now 30 years old! is leaking..... so we need a new one and i would love to have one if they work. and you could have mine just needs a rebuild don't have the money to do it so if you could it would help alot! Also i am in georgia so let me know your location please!!

69 FMX transmission, was fresh when pulled from a car and stored, almost 15 years ago. I hate to toss it, but I dont' have the room to store it. I'm in VA. Let me know if anyone has enterest, or needs any details.

love to have it your location? please.

I have one also that was fully rebuilt last year (I have receipts for the full rebuild) with a B&M shift kit installed for my 69 Mach 1. Only 5 miles on it since the rebuild, so if anyone is looking for one fully rebuilt ready to go, I am selling mine. I live in California by the way-

I have one also that was fully rebuilt last year (I have receipts for the full rebuild) with a B&M shift kit installed for my 69 Mach 1. Only 5 miles on it since the rebuild, so if anyone is looking for one fully rebuilt ready to go, I am selling mine. I live in California by the way-

would you be willing to ship it and how much? would you bewilling to trade for a non-rebuilt one not one part replaced ALL original?