Sign in to follow this  
kramerj2

Restoration Challenge

I would like to thank all of the people that voted for my car in the previous rounds. Thanks to you I'm in the finals.

It's now just my 69 Mustang CJ against a Yanko Camaro clone.

Now more than ever I need your help. I would greatly appreciate any votes you can make for my restoration or any one you can send to the site to vote for my car.

If I did this right here is a pic of the restored Car. It's not totaly done yet but it sure looks a lot better than it did a few years ago.

And here is a link to go register and vote. The voting ends midnight Sunday (eastern).

http://www.restorationchallenge.com/users/login

Thanks Jim

I would like to thank all of the people that voted for my car in the previous rounds. Thanks to you I'm in the finals.

It's now just my 69 Mustang CJ against a Yanko Camaro clone.

Now more than ever I need your help. I would greatly appreciate any votes you can make for my restoration or any one you can send to the site to vote for my car.

If I did this right here is a pic of the restored Car. It's not totaly done yet but it sure looks a lot better than it did a few years ago.

And here is a link to go register and vote. The voting ends midnight Sunday (eastern).

http://www.restorationchallenge.com/users/login

Thanks Jim

I voted for you Jim. Nice Mustang.