Sign in to follow this  
Boogerschnot

Need the Pass. Side Door Panel Chrome strip

Do you have a deluxe interior? or standard. Ive got the standard and on these panels there's only 2 pieces of chrome. The trim around the door handle and the strip that runs along the window. If you're looking for that upper strip that runs along the window, you're not gonna find it on it's own. It comes attached to the window fuzzies. i think thats what they call them, fuzzies, that fuzzy stuff on the door that touches the glass.

Do you have a deluxe interior? or standard. Ive got the standard and on these panels there's only 2 pieces of chrome. The trim around the door handle and the strip that runs along the window. If you're looking for that upper strip that runs along the window, you're not gonna find it on it's own. It comes attached to the window fuzzies. i think thats what they call them, fuzzies, that fuzzy stuff on the door that touches the glass.

Hello,

Not sure exactly what you are talking about...any pictures to give me an idea on what you need?

I'll check to see if I have over the weekend when I am at the garage working on my car.

Let me know.

Marc Cramer

Hello,

Not sure exactly what you are talking about...any pictures to give me an idea on what you need?

I'll check to see if I have over the weekend when I am at the garage working on my car.

Let me know.

Marc Cramer

Hello,

If I traded did you have any non deluxe door pieces...primarily the metal caps at the top?

Lots of things I want to do to the car but not so much needing anything specific right now...so what all do you have up for trade?

You can email me at cramer236@gmail.com if you want to.

Marc

Hello,

If I traded did you have any non deluxe door pieces...primarily the metal caps at the top?

Lots of things I want to do to the car but not so much needing anything specific right now...so what all do you have up for trade?

You can email me at cramer236@gmail.com if you want to.

Marc

Marc,

I found a guy that has them but wants $40. I figure that since they are not produced, thats not too bad a price. Supply on demand, you know. Are you looking for anything that you might want to trade for?

That's not a bad price. I sold just one side about a month ago on ebay and it sold for $40.00. Buy them, use the side you need and sell the other.

Marc, if you and Booger don't work out a deal I have a set of the standard metal door panel top caps your talking about. You can have them if you want to pay shipping. They have some surface rust but may be usable.

Edited by SlimeGold 69

Marc,

I found a guy that has them but wants $40. I figure that since they are not produced, thats not too bad a price. Supply on demand, you know. Are you looking for anything that you might want to trade for?

That's not a bad price. I sold just one side about a month ago on ebay and it sold for $40.00. Buy them, use the side you need and sell the other.

Marc, if you and Booger don't work out a deal I have a set of the standard metal door panel top caps your talking about. You can have them if you want to pay shipping. They have some surface rust but may be usable.

Edited by SlimeGold 69

Marc,

I actually do have a pair of those caps also and some old/new chrome strips that were never installed. I bought brand new ones with my weatherstrip kit.. I would definately trade them for that chrome strip. If you havent set up anything with slimegold yet..

Marc,

I actually do have a pair of those caps also and some old/new chrome strips that were never installed. I bought brand new ones with my weatherstrip kit.. I would definately trade them for that chrome strip. If you havent set up anything with slimegold yet..

Marc,

Sorry if I butted in on your deal. I thought you where going to buy a pair of the chrome strips. I think the best deal would be to get with Marc scince you both have what each other need and do the trade.

Marc,

Sorry if I butted in on your deal. I thought you where going to buy a pair of the chrome strips. I think the best deal would be to get with Marc scince you both have what each other need and do the trade.

I dont think you butted in at all,, that was a very generous offer! I sent a PM after I saw your conversation..

I really think its great that all of us, as mustang owners, come together and help each other out when needed.. I know that I have had a couple of hook ups from buddies that were once in the same position as me trying to find parts or help without a whole lot of money to spend. I love to help out a fellow owner when ever possible..