Sign in to follow this  
bnickel

anyone watch Knight Rider tonight? check it!!!!

Kitt now has the ability to "Go Old School" he can now trasnform into a 69 mach 1.......too cool, haven't seen the whole episode yet so i don't know if they destroy the poor thing or not but i thought it was pretty cool, sorry if this was known info and i'm just blabbing out my ass here, but this is the first time i've watched it for a while

I gave up on the show after the first few episodes, I almost turned it on though when I was surfing, damn, I wish I had now. I would have liked to see that. Does the interior change too? Maybe it will make youtube.

yep the whole interior changes as well. in fact Kitt's little blue screen in the middle of the dash is the only thing from the 08 KR that carries over to the 69 right where the ac vents would be in the middle of the dash.

i wonder if Kitt will be a 2010 KR next year....if the show lives that long anyway. it's more like the original now since the dad died, they are sort of an outlaw or rogue agency now. id' say it's pribably getting a little bit better, not much but a little