Sign in to follow this  
MAD IN NC

Scam alert

The reason I post this for info and notice. The Forums we all enjoy are being used to harvest info to run scams. This one is all over Lambo's, Ford GT, Duramax and other Forums about this guy....

I was informed of this by TimCantwell at the FordGtForum who I know well. His is acquainted with Gus Cho who got burned by these guys. (See links below)

Bswor, Pak or BNickel. I hope you keep this thread as fair warning for all. These are trouble times and the internet is a tool to exploit used by the scum bags out there.

http://livelambo.com/showthread.php?t=1707

http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13385

WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE (LiveLambo post)

Alex Etchison has several tattoos across both arm's of his body you can't miss these. Here are some pictures of the Alex Etchison. Here is a short story of what happen between our friend Mr.Cho and Alex Etchison.

Kevin Cornwell(CATS EXOTICS) referred Alex Etchison to Mr.Cho talking him up saying he was a good guy and this that and the other. With Mr.Cho being the kinded hearted invidual he is Mr.Cho agree to hired alex to do some corporate restructuring. Now this is where things went sour.

1. Mr.Cornwell passed on Mr.Cho's personal financial information without his permission and or knowledge.

2. Mr.Cornwell voched for somebody he knew that had bad business practices

3. Mr.Cho got burned for $20,000.

I'm not sure how you feel about the people you love and care about I refuse to let any members of my family get burned by a con-artist and I won't rest until this is handled. We are giving a $25,000 cash reward to any information leading to the capture of this crook.. Here are the emails we have for alex

Alex@mvainc.net

info@mvainc.net

But trust me it get's way more interested from here.. stay tuned.

- as copied from the LamboLive forum

Edited by MAD IN NC

more pics, of the scam artist family! .............

thanks again Bswor, the car forum community is a small world with members who are passionate of their toys - which makes some people easy prey for the scam artists.... If you have the time follow the thread from Lambolive as it goes across 3-4 other forums.... This guy has been doing this for some time!

Edited by bswor