Sign in to follow this  
69 Mach 1

69 Mach 1 possible sale?

I can't believe I am typing this but here we go. Completly restored 69 mach 1 for sale....my baby. It was originally a black jade 3spd h code car. I purchased from south western Missouri. The car had been repainted Rave Black. It was in good shape except for 1 torque box. I had Mustang Restorations replace the torque box and headliner. The car is in GREAT condition. Completly redone top to bottom. The interior features new carpet, dash, console, seat covers,etc. It is a black interior with red stripe in the seats. Everything looks brand new with the exception on the rim blow whells wich is still there but needs refinishing. The car has a 69 RUG 4 speed tranny with Hurst shifter, 3.50 trac lock 9 inch rear (Original but rebuilt), new true dual exhaust with flowmaster 40's. The engine is was rebuilt 351, bored .03 over, Edelbrock carb and intake, comp cams 35-242-3, decked balanced etc. The exterior paint is black with a red stripe, front and rear spoilers, hood mounted tach. It stops people in their tracks at car shows. I would like to get over 30 for it but will listen to offers. This car is in great shape. Also replace all suspention components including springs, koni shocks, uper lower control arms, shelby drop, new bumpers, trim,etc etc etc. I have tons of reciepts. Please send me an e-mail and I will forward pictures as I can't figure out how to post them. I am not desperate so please no low balls. Thanks Scott

LOL, must be a freudian slip thing and he doesn't really want to sell it, that missing "a" will get you every time. Though I just did notice his location under the avatar is listed as "Linolnshire" with a missing "c" too.

Anyway, it looks very nice and worth every penny!

Pak-

You are incorrect in that I am actually trying to sell this car. But I must appologize as I went to school in Kansas and spelling errors must be expected. Anyways if there is anyone interested I have more pictures I can send to you, just shoot me a pm. I have a Saleen s351 itch that just needs to be scratched. I also want to figure out how you can post that avatar but I can't post a picture. Thanks for looking. Scott

ROTFLMAO, Ok good luck bud! You'll have to be sure to post some pics of that Saleen once you make the trade and move on.

If you decide you want the pictures posted here send me a PM and I'll give you my email so you can send them to me and I'll post them for ya.

ttt No response from Pak. Anyone else able to help with a picture post? I am sure the stock market timing isn't helping.

Not sure how you tried to do it but I have no PM's from you in my in box dated 9/26 or otherswise bud, sorry. Did you just click on my user name and select PM?

Thanks Pak...you the man in more ways than one. Checked my spelling on this one. If anyone wants a look I am just outside Chicago or send me a pm and I will forward more pics. Thanks again Pak.

Yeah sure, my pleasure and good luck.

How about a possible trade for my avatar?:whistling:

To Nassar and Mark-

Yes this car is still available. Please reply with your e-mails and I can send pictures. I am about to market and display this car at the Volo Auto Museum so please reply promply if you are interested. It could save us both $. Scott