Sign in to follow this  
moreHP

The wheels is rubing some

New rims and new tires.

But there are some problems :helpsmilie:

fotoraf0045ak0.jpg

15x8'' 5,5 bc. 275/60 Inside correct rub.

Rim lip 8'' 5.5 Bc become short and ugly look. Rim 10'' with exchange want. 6,5bc or 5,5bc , 275/60 rubber problem become for which one optional ?

End stock lugs max.How much Spacer trust be attached?

Right now thanks .

:)

If you are wanting the same wheels like you have on the front of the car, then this company makes 15x10" http://www.ajswheelcentre.com.au/steel.html

I am not sure what backspacing you will need to have. Many guys on this forum will know this answer for you.

Iron Gt rims always ten, point, respectable.:thumbup1:

Now I am useing the car for performance, aluminum rims to use.

Note: gt caps, n.o.s. :drool:

So you want to use the rear wheels that you show in photo yes? You want to space them out so they do not rubb on chassis side of fender yes?

Back rim Same to the front arch.

yes, Inside leaf correct rub.Back for, new measurement rim with, rubber more out put.

Your biggest problem is the rim width and BS combo, 5.5" is way too much for an 8" rim especially when you try to put a 275 tire on it, a 9" is the smallest width rim you should use for a 275 tire, 9.5" to 10" is better. Unless you take the time to measure very carefully what the maximum bs is that you can use, a good and safe general rule is as follows.

8" wheel 4.5" BS, 9" wheel 5.5" BS, 9.5" wheel 6" BS, 10" wheel 6.5" BS

I would suggest that you get either a 9, 9.5, or 10" wheel for the rear in the above matching backspaces to go with the 275 tire and if you want to run your 15x8 rim up front instead get a 1" spacer and go with a 225 or 245 tire. You could just get a 1" spacer for the rear to avoid the rubbing and keep the current wheel and tire combo but it will still look short and ugly.

Answer for a lot of thanks. :)

My Summit Racing Star rim 2 piece choose, present. 5,5bc and 6,5 bc.

6,5 bc With Spacer necessary and rim lip 5,5bc according_to more short that is ugly look. Anyway I Spacer arch want, leaf some raise . Spacer according_to less cost. Anyway 5,5 Bc rim lip more long become for more Oldschool look. This reason if_necessary some leaf lift. So Ahead 295/50 project road open become.

Say like, leaf light high, get out rubber, Old type street racer, weather give, Oldschool I have pretended.

In this direction 5,5bc To choose correct ?

Again , I thank very much for your helps. :)