Sign in to follow this  
Pakrat

Time to take a tally.

Which model(s) do you OWN?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Which model(s) do you OWN?

COZ, I did use the polls, cause thats all I got, have you got some real numbers? Believe it or not, the day I did this the %'s were pretty close! Math is off to see if anyone really read it!!!!

The number on the verts is take the 1474 x's 80% = 1179.2! Now subtract 1179 from 1474 = 295 not 2950!

Sure you don't need me as your banker!!!

And 80% was in there for discussion, I got no clue, can only tell you that I don't think anyone knows for sure. Thanks for the comments, I would really like to know how many are left out there?

more than 300? there's no possible way to find out how many are left, even if you could gather all the DMV info on registered cars that still leaves a lot that are either being stored, someone's project they are working on that will take a long time and cars that are just sitting waiting to be found.

COZ, I did use the polls, cause thats all I got, have you got some real numbers? Believe it or not, the day I did this the %'s were pretty close! Math is off to see if anyone really read it!!!!

The number on the verts is take the 1474 x's 80% = 1179.2! Now subtract 1179 from 1474 = 295 not 2950!

Sure you don't need me as your banker!!!

And 80% was in there for discussion, I got no clue, can only tell you that I don't think anyone knows for sure. Thanks for the comments, I would really like to know how many are left out there?

more than 300? there's no possible way to find out how many are left, even if you could gather all the DMV info on registered cars that still leaves a lot that are either being stored, someone's project they are working on that will take a long time and cars that are just sitting waiting to be found.

Not that it really matters but you can't use the 10% vert poll number to represent total % of verts left. Our forum or "sample" in this case it too small and constrictive to be considered a mean/median number. The only known number is the total produced in 1969 which was 14,746. So take the known number and multiple it by the converse of the attrition rate (for our purposes we will use 80% attrition). So the converse of 80% is 20%. So we state there are 20% of the 14,746 verts left or in other words 20% * 14,746. That sum is 2,950 verts left assuming a rate of loss of 80%. I believe the attrition rate to be lower than 80% but I have no way to prove it. So to say there are around 3000 verts left out of 14,746 seems reasonable to me but I think there's more.

So no I don't need you as my banker (no knock) simply because you took my total cash (14,746) and reduced it by more that 90% (1474) and then gave me interest.

This is my bread and butter - math or more exactly Information Technology Quantitative Methods Statistical Extrapolation Processes. Fancy term huh?

Not that it really matters but you can't use the 10% vert poll number to represent total % of verts left. Our forum or "sample" in this case it too small and constrictive to be considered a mean/median number. The only known number is the total produced in 1969 which was 14,746. So take the known number and multiple it by the converse of the attrition rate (for our purposes we will use 80% attrition). So the converse of 80% is 20%. So we state there are 20% of the 14,746 verts left or in other words 20% * 14,746. That sum is 2,950 verts left assuming a rate of loss of 80%. I believe the attrition rate to be lower than 80% but I have no way to prove it. So to say there are around 3000 verts left out of 14,746 seems reasonable to me but I think there's more.

So no I don't need you as my banker (no knock) simply because you took my total cash (14,746) and reduced it by more that 90% (1474) and then gave me interest.

This is my bread and butter - math or more exactly Information Technology Quantitative Methods Statistical Extrapolation Processes. Fancy term huh?

Coz, were agreeing on two different %'s, your at 20% and I stated with 10% of the freakin total! We are agreeing on some % of attrition rate be it differant amounts!

Either way, I'm the lucky owner of ONE of the original 3,439 with delux interior made in 69. I love the fact that every where we go, we are usually the only 69 vert in the lot!

It's going to be the same with our 65 GOAT, in three years of hanging out with the locals, I've only seen 5 including ours of the 58,000 made that year!

Math is my sport also, I have the unfortunate job of being an over rated Bean Counter, AKA PM over 5 to 15 million dollar projects in the DFW area! I love this country!

My math, your math, you should get one of the verts! There can't be many out there left?

Coz, were agreeing on two different %'s, your at 20% and I stated with 10% of the freakin total! We are agreeing on some % of attrition rate be it differant amounts!

Either way, I'm the lucky owner of ONE of the original 3,439 with delux interior made in 69. I love the fact that every where we go, we are usually the only 69 vert in the lot!

It's going to be the same with our 65 GOAT, in three years of hanging out with the locals, I've only seen 5 including ours of the 58,000 made that year!

Math is my sport also, I have the unfortunate job of being an over rated Bean Counter, AKA PM over 5 to 15 million dollar projects in the DFW area! I love this country!

My math, your math, you should get one of the verts! There can't be many out there left?