Sign in to follow this  
jkskinsfan

Coz & Superduty69

I just wanted to let you guys know what a pleasure it was to meet you two. I really enjoyed the time we had to talk, and it's nice to be able to put faces to a couple of names that I see so often on the Forum. You guys were great. I couldn't have hoped to meet two nicer people. COZ, it would be great if I got my '69 Fastback on the road before the end of Summer so I could drop by the Cruise-ins at Home Depot and Jimmy Cones and help you fend off the "She-velles" which always seem to outnumber the Mustangs Thirty to One.

I just wanted to let you guys know what a pleasure it was to meet you two. I really enjoyed the time we had to talk, and it's nice to be able to put faces to a couple of names that I see so often on the Forum. You guys were great. I couldn't have hoped to meet two nicer people. COZ, it would be great if I got my '69 Fastback on the road before the end of Summer so I could drop by the Cruise-ins at Home Depot and Jimmy Cones and help you fend off the "She-velles" which always seem to outnumber the Mustangs Thirty to One.

COZ, it would be great if I got my '69 Fastback on the road before the end of Summer so I could drop by the Cruise-ins at Home Depot and Jimmy Cones and help you fend off the "She-velles" which always seem to outnumber the Mustangs Thirty to One.

Hmmm. yes vermin always seem to breed in large numbers! he he

COZ, it would be great if I got my '69 Fastback on the road before the end of Summer so I could drop by the Cruise-ins at Home Depot and Jimmy Cones and help you fend off the "She-velles" which always seem to outnumber the Mustangs Thirty to One.

Hmmm. yes vermin always seem to breed in large numbers! he he

JK,

It was great to see you also. Let's see - hot day, head cold, car running rich and I still had a good time. Also it was very cool to see John's (superduty69) Mercury Comet. What a cool and unusual car. Great paint scheme to boot.

Did you notice though all the attendees were bypassing the She-velles to check out the Mach, Comet and the blue 66 fastback? They know what's cool and what's not....

Hey JK two words to bring a smile to your face - JASON TAYLOR....

JK,

It was great to see you also. Let's see - hot day, head cold, car running rich and I still had a good time. Also it was very cool to see John's (superduty69) Mercury Comet. What a cool and unusual car. Great paint scheme to boot.

Did you notice though all the attendees were bypassing the She-velles to check out the Mach, Comet and the blue 66 fastback? They know what's cool and what's not....

Hey JK two words to bring a smile to your face - JASON TAYLOR....

jkskinsfan,

It was great to meet you also, it is so neat to meet the people that have a common intrest with you. I am on here ALMOST every day and see the problems and the pride that goes with this hobby and to get to put a face to it is the icing on the cake!

Hopefully next year my 69 will be done, it better be i should say and we will have all three there. I really like that show it is a great time, no judging just hang out eat and and BS.

Maybe next year we can get a couple more members to come out and hang, it seems to be several in the mid maryland area. Maybe even pull off a 69stang.com area??

What was with all those chebby's anyway we were really outnumbered, Coz needs some Ford friends. :whistling:

jkskinsfan,

It was great to meet you also, it is so neat to meet the people that have a common intrest with you. I am on here ALMOST every day and see the problems and the pride that goes with this hobby and to get to put a face to it is the icing on the cake!

Hopefully next year my 69 will be done, it better be i should say and we will have all three there. I really like that show it is a great time, no judging just hang out eat and and BS.

Maybe next year we can get a couple more members to come out and hang, it seems to be several in the mid maryland area. Maybe even pull off a 69stang.com area??

What was with all those chebby's anyway we were really outnumbered, Coz needs some Ford friends. :whistling: