Sign in to follow this  
Pakrat

Battle of the Batmans

LOL, I wouldn't do that to you B and for the record, the way I use Barbie it's an action figure, NOT a doll.

Usually photshopped stuff is easy to spot from the original pic especially when you are just throwing it together quickly for a goof but I have to say that the tattoo and the tank top logo look pretty darn authentic if I do say so myself.

i forgot about your Barbie perversion.....drilling holes in them and painting and adding "hair" and then forcing them to have "action figure" sex with your GI Joe figures is just weird.......you know the kind of thing people tend to want to forget.

i'm sure the reason the tat and shirt look real is because you modeled them after your own....:biggrin:

i forgot about your Barbie perversion.....drilling holes in them and painting and adding "hair" and then forcing them to have "action figure" sex with your GI Joe figures is just weird.......you know the kind of thing people tend to want to forget.

i'm sure the reason the tat and shirt look real is because you modeled them after your own....:biggrin: