Sign in to follow this  
Pakrat

Battle of the Batmans

you mean like you? i mean you gotta be a homo to find some of these images you come up with bro.....sorry no whittty comebacks from me today, just too tired to burn that many brain cells on thinking something up.

arnold.jpg

Geez, you must be tired everyday. :tongue_smilie:

Can we schedule an appointment for when you're rested then? Cuz honestly it just won't be the same without you man. :crying:

you mean like you? i mean you gotta be a homo to find some of these images you come up with bro.....sorry no whittty comebacks from me today, just too tired to burn that many brain cells on thinking something up.

arnold.jpg

Geez, you must be tired everyday. :tongue_smilie:

Can we schedule an appointment for when you're rested then? Cuz honestly it just won't be the same without you man. :crying:

geez buddy i didn't know you'd miss me that much (wink, wink) BTW, i think it's time for my bi-annual Pak is a PRICK quota to be filled.

I second that.....

Back to the topic though. I liked christian bale in batman begins but I hear he kind of overdoes the voice acting in the latest one.

Oh and Pak

homo.jpg

geez buddy i didn't know you'd miss me that much (wink, wink) BTW, i think it's time for my bi-annual Pak is a PRICK quota to be filled.

I second that.....

Back to the topic though. I liked christian bale in batman begins but I hear he kind of overdoes the voice acting in the latest one.

Oh and Pak

homo.jpg

Hey howz the car coming along anyway? I haven't heard an update from you since forever.

BTW, looky what I found on Bryan's mysapce page the other day. :whistling:

attachment.php?attachmentid=3335&d=1216399471

actually i've always been a ghost rider comic type of guy myself. the movie was pretty good but it could have been better. ........i really have no comeback for that Pak, i'm still a bit in shock. maybe i should be glad you didn't dress me up in latex like your barbie dolls

Hey howz the car coming along anyway? I haven't heard an update from you since forever.

BTW, looky what I found on Bryan's mysapce page the other day. :whistling:

attachment.php?attachmentid=3335&d=1216399471

actually i've always been a ghost rider comic type of guy myself. the movie was pretty good but it could have been better. ........i really have no comeback for that Pak, i'm still a bit in shock. maybe i should be glad you didn't dress me up in latex like your barbie dolls

LOL, I wouldn't do that to you B and for the record, the way I use Barbie it's an action figure, NOT a doll.

Usually photshopped stuff is easy to spot from the original pic especially when you are just throwing it together quickly for a goof but I have to say that the tattoo and the tank top logo look pretty darn authentic if I do say so myself.