Sign in to follow this  
stangme

Bad gas

we had a little problem with some bad gas here this last week at a couple of the local stations, my buddy who owns a repair shop sent me this link from the interview he did with the local news, wasn't until I watched it that I realized that he did the interview next to my mustang that we are almost finished rebuilding

http://www.komonews.com/news/19443789.html?video=pop&t=a#

hope it works for you guys

Yup!!!!!! you don't get to see much of it, but it is the white car with the magnum 500's on the front tire. I made the whole family watch it so they could see the little shot of the car too!!!

Man, I totally would have missed that and not even ID'd the mustang if you hadn't called it out, I had to watch it twice even looking for it.

So WTF is Shell thinking???????? This is way bad press for them, especially at a time when people are already sour on gas prices, now you have to pay all that money just to F' up your car and pay for repairs yourself on top of it?!??!?!??! They really should be stepping up super loud and take care of this pronto.