Sign in to follow this  
james the flame

Need a restoration manuel for my 69 mach1

Sorry Pak, most of us don't have the broken johnson rod issue you do lol

Well of course not bud, you would have to have one first before it could be broken, little girly man. Nowadays it's just a surgery away though, so it may be money better sent then on those rims you want. If you don't get the new brakes you may even be able to get a set of matching balls at the same time, they can come in handy.:tongue_smilie:

That finally explains why Pak has issues! He thinks its okay to be cheap, especially when it came to his johnson rod surgery. You get what you pay for man, or should I say "girly man".

If you decide to get the surgery redone, let us know. I'm sure we can set up a donation thing on the site and make sure you get it done right this time, unless you prefer to do it wrong. :shifty:

That finally explains why Pak has issues! He thinks its okay to be cheap, especially when it came to his johnson rod surgery. You get what you pay for man, or should I say "girly man".

If you decide to get the surgery redone, let us know. I'm sure we can set up a donation thing on the site and make sure you get it done right this time, unless you prefer to do it wrong. :shifty:

Hmmmm, nice twist on the old "I'm rubber your glue" comeback, so much easier than trying to think up something of your own. I guess this battle of wits is over then as I'm not one to fight an unarmed man.

6thsense.jpg

Hmmmm, nice twist on the old "I'm rubber your glue" comeback, so much easier than trying to think up something of your own. I guess this battle of wits is over then as I'm not one to fight an unarmed man.

6thsense.jpg

LOL, that retarded one was one of my old favorites too. Thank goodness that we aren't really having a flame war and are just joking around, I haven't rolled up my sleeves and unleashed a full on Pak-attack in a good 5 years at least.

Sorry James, I thought we were done with the original part of this post.

R4K, You wan't a piece of me? Too bad I can't watch youtubes at work, I'll have to try to remember to check it from home. I seem to remember using that weiner tucking line on Ben once before.