Sign in to follow this  
69again

Hood Scoop

Thanks B,

I think I will just paint them the body color. I will do some searching and find pictures.

Dan

you could also try filling the texture and smoothing them then painting them body color, it's another option anyway. if you do that i'd use some of the "kitty hair" filler since it will adhere better to that kind of thing.

Thanks B,

I think I will just paint them the body color. I will do some searching and find pictures.

Dan

you could also try filling the texture and smoothing them then painting them body color, it's another option anyway. if you do that i'd use some of the "kitty hair" filler since it will adhere better to that kind of thing.

Pussy Pubes? I didn't know you could use them for that? I usually just chuck them after flossing but maybe I should start collecting them instead. :huh:

Pussy Pubes? I didn't know you could use them for that? I usually just chuck them after flossing but maybe I should start collecting them instead. :huh:

man, bro if you're flossing with them you need to "teach" the wife how to trim that beaver boy. if it starts looking jungle down there i take matter in my own hands and break out the beard trimmmer and razor....she really likes the beard trimmer BTW. :blink::tongue::shifty:

man, bro if you're flossing with them you need to "teach" the wife how to trim that beaver boy. if it starts looking jungle down there i take matter in my own hands and break out the beard trimmmer and razor....she really likes the beard trimmer BTW. :blink::tongue::shifty:

Yes, I know she does, you just have to be careful around that mole. My wife is waxed clean though so that wouldn't apply if the problem was from her. I wasn't flossing with them, I was using floss to remove them from my teeth and then carelessly throwing them away. I always forget to speak broken english and lose the big words or draw a picture when talking to you, my bad.

Yes, I know she does, you just have to be careful around that mole. My wife is waxed clean though so that wouldn't apply if the problem was from her. I wasn't flossing with them, I was using floss to remove them from my teeth and then carelessly throwing them away. I always forget to speak broken english and lose the big words or draw a picture when talking to you, my bad.

ha....obviously there is some communication problem here, i was talking about your wife not mine, bro. she really does like the beard trimmer a lot, she always says Pak is so lazy he would never take the time to do this.........:shifty:

ha....obviously there is some communication problem here, i was talking about your wife not mine, bro. she really does like the beard trimmer a lot, she always says Pak is so lazy he would never take the time to do this.........:shifty:

Impossible, she's waxed bald I tell you, no stubble, you must of been in bed with the dog or something. That or you just told her it was a trimmer but the buzzing was really a dildo because you couldn't get it up as usual, well, except that one time you made her wear a beard and blacked out some teeth and called her Earl, it seemed to work for you then.:001_huh: And I"M LAZY???? Dude, your wifes got da piggy tails.

How the hell did we get here from hood scoops?

Impossible, she's waxed bald I tell you, no stubble, you must of been in bed with the dog or something. That or you just told her it was a trimmer but the buzzing was really a dildo because you couldn't get it up as usual, well, except that one time you made her wear a beard and blacked out some teeth and called her Earl, it seemed to work for you then.:001_huh: And I"M LAZY???? Dude, your wifes got da piggy tails.

pig tails? well when i tell her about that she's not gonna let you in teh house anymore!!!!!

we got here from you "replying" to my suggestion for using kitty hair filler on the rear window trim pieces......Dork. :tongue:

pig tails? well when i tell her about that she's not gonna let you in teh house anymore!!!!!

we got here from you "replying" to my suggestion for using kitty hair filler on the rear window trim pieces......Dork. :tongue:

ROTFLMAO. :lol:

ROTFLMAO. :lol: