Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

redruM

Mustangs Unlimited

Anybody have a problem getting parts from them ?

now i have been on hold for 10 min

i placed an order with them 8/21 and have not recieved yet ???

Dallas Mustang order was recieved next day

Mustang Plus order was recieved in 3 days

I've never had a problem with them. And I use em because they're located within an hour or so from my house. The only time I did have delayed shipping though was when they drop shipped some brake lines to me and the supplier was backordered. I knew they were backordered when I bought em though so it wasn't a problem at all. What part did you order?

package tray

door handles

window scissor

door panel clips...

Update: for some reason they had my order on hold (the salesman couldnt explain why)

but parts will ship today

That means they fucked up but he didn't want to say that. Ask for your shipping to be refunded.

package tray

door handles

window scissor

door panel clips...

Update: for some reason they had my order on hold (the salesman couldnt explain why)

but parts will ship today

That means they fucked up but he didn't want to say that. Ask for your shipping to be refunded.

well i just recieved the order last night (10 days later)

i am not happy, i will not be ordering from them again

all 3 other stores i have ordered parts from i recieved in less than 3 days

they all make mistakes, every single one of them. i happen to use Mustangs Unlimited almost exclusively.

i ordered an FMX vacuum modulator line from California Mustang for my car about the middle of july, so i'd have it in time for the big mustang show the second weekend in august, the guy i talked to on the phone said it wasn't in stock but was already on order and should be they were expecting a shipment of them at the beginning of the next week. so i waited until thursday for my part to show up and when it didn't i called them and they said it should be in next week, every week i called and got the same line, "it should be here next week" finally the show get's here and i still don't have my part so we run a piece of vacuum line from the modulator all the way up to the carb, doesn't work because the rubber line is just getting sucked shut. can't make the show anyway because the power steering pump went out.

i specifically told the guy when i ordered the line that the car was going to be in a show in about one month, and was he absolutley SURE the line would be in by then, he said absolutely. i come to find out after i wait forever that the guy straight lied through his teeth and the part wasn't already on order in a shipment of them, there wasn't even an order put in for one of them, they didn't order the damn thing AT ALL until tuesday of the next week and when they did order it the manufacturer was waiting on a new production run of them. Cal-mustang is the only place that lists this part right now, or at least a couple months ago and they didn't even have ANY of them in stock. they also didn't order a bunch of them they ordered only a few from the manufacturer, probably just to ship out what they had already sold to saps like me.

i will never order ANYTHING from Cal-mustang again ever. from now it's Mustangs Unlimited only for me.

they all make mistakes, every single one of them. i happen to use Mustangs Unlimited almost exclusively.

i ordered an FMX vacuum modulator line from California Mustang for my car about the middle of july, so i'd have it in time for the big mustang show the second weekend in august, the guy i talked to on the phone said it wasn't in stock but was already on order and should be they were expecting a shipment of them at the beginning of the next week. so i waited until thursday for my part to show up and when it didn't i called them and they said it should be in next week, every week i called and got the same line, "it should be here next week" finally the show get's here and i still don't have my part so we run a piece of vacuum line from the modulator all the way up to the carb, doesn't work because the rubber line is just getting sucked shut. can't make the show anyway because the power steering pump went out.

i specifically told the guy when i ordered the line that the car was going to be in a show in about one month, and was he absolutley SURE the line would be in by then, he said absolutely. i come to find out after i wait forever that the guy straight lied through his teeth and the part wasn't already on order in a shipment of them, there wasn't even an order put in for one of them, they didn't order the damn thing AT ALL until tuesday of the next week and when they did order it the manufacturer was waiting on a new production run of them. Cal-mustang is the only place that lists this part right now, or at least a couple months ago and they didn't even have ANY of them in stock. they also didn't order a bunch of them they ordered only a few from the manufacturer, probably just to ship out what they had already sold to saps like me.

i will never order ANYTHING from Cal-mustang again ever. from now it's Mustangs Unlimited only for me.

Most of my orders for the last 9 years have been from M.U. and I haven't had any problems. They have been just as good to me as the other orders I've placed to NPD.

In reality, with any business like that that deals with hundreds of orders a day, sooner or later there will be a screw up.

Most of my orders for the last 9 years have been from M.U. and I haven't had any problems. They have been just as good to me as the other orders I've placed to NPD.

In reality, with any business like that that deals with hundreds of orders a day, sooner or later there will be a screw up.

I like Mustangs Plus cause l live 2 hours away from them , and i get the part the next day. So far Great Service. The only thing i dislike from vendors is their outrageous Shipping And handling fees. Those Handling fees is where they get you.

I like Mustangs Plus cause l live 2 hours away from them , and i get the part the next day. So far Great Service. The only thing i dislike from vendors is their outrageous Shipping And handling fees. Those Handling fees is where they get you.