Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pakrat

Anyone like to play No Limit Hold 'em?

I usually just play on my PS2 but getting bored with the computer opponents. I started messing around on the AOL free games and thought we could do our own Stang table? It's free and fun and you can do it while you do other stuff online. I figure if several of us that like to play lived closed by we would so this is the next best thing.

Let me know if anyone is interested and we can set something up at just about anywhere and anytime, I'll co-ordinate it.

Pak.

OK. After midnight probably won't work much for me with the baby coming but who knows.

You actually use your AIM name and password to play. I am actually playing right now in the Low Stakes section, in the St. Maarten room as Pakrat813.

The link to the main No Limit lobby is as follows: http://games.aol.com/play/nltexasholdem

Wow, I can't believe nobody here likes to play poker except Ben and myself. Maybe no one just gets that it's totally free and requires no download of software, just logging in. That or maybe I am actually on 69Stang-ette by accident.:whistling:

Oh well, it was fun playing with you the other day Ben. Maybe I'll have better luck rounding up some guys at Stangnet.:shifty:

Let me know if you round anyone else up.

I'll give everyone the benefit of the doubt and say that they are to busy actually working on there car's unlike myself heh heh.

Yeah, I'll keep you posted.

Everyone can't be working on their cars 24/7, they find time online to come here so there is certainly time to play a few hands even for 1 hour a week or month if there was even moderate interest.

Indeed!

Guys all it takes is either an aol login or an aim (aol instant messenger) login which is free. Come join us scoundrels.... No money is involved. Thats right no money down and you walk away with a brand new... well at the very least you will get to insult pakrat or vice versa...

HA HA HA, that's right. I'm playing in the low stakes Paradise Island room right now so come one and come all to take my fake money and insult me for free. :boat:

Haven't tried yet.

Yeah I had to get dinner started and quit out. I just moved to the lake tahoe room though for a few hands while my potatoes are boiling.

EDIT: I think what I am going to do is set up a standard game on say Tuesday's at 7PM. I'll keep a private table open until 7:30 and if no one shows then so be it.

Ok I sent an invite to Stangnet, 7pm on Tuesday nights with other options considered.

Anyone here interested Log on to: http://games.aol.com/play/nltexasholdem

Select the LOW STAKES table section and click on the RIO DE JANEIRO Room and scroll thru the tables until you see one with PAKRAT813 sitting at it. It will be a private game so enter the passcode MUSTANG (Note: do not use caps) and feel free to either play or just watch if you are shy.

Hope to see some of you around.

Pak.

Hey Ben, if Pak is doing it at 7 Eastern, then thats 6 Central, not 8, looks like I will have to get off work early and get my butt home by 4 if I want to take any of Paks fake money...................... course it would help if I knew how to play first :confused1:

Finally another live body. I've been cleaning out strangers all week and it has just lost its flavor now.

We can always play for real money too, that's fine.:euro:

hey guys, maybe i'll drop by next week after the show. i've about got the stang done, been bustin my ass the last few weeks trying to get everything ready to go. working on the front suspension right now, got the rear done last week. we spent 3 days on getting the rearend outta the car and another 2 getting everything cleaned up, painted and back in with 2 of us doing the work, i got the entire front suspension out by myself on sunday and spent yesterday getting the steering disconnected and cleaning and painting the front subframe. i'll get the suspension back in today and get the PS control valve rebuilt tonight and slap it back in in the morning, then it's on to AC lines and heater hoses and installing the trunk weatherstripping and then i just need to detail it and fix a few little paint chips and stuff. the show is saturday, i hope i make it.