Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ravenbalck

69 Prototype Found 9s02s######

How many 69 prototypes are there .

after reserach i was suprised on amount.

having the bellow in writting plus the car thathas

all the parts on it as proof .... is suffice for me

to say yes ANOTHER 60 Prototype has been found

stored for many years in Australia .............

this car were supposed to be crushed , but as Vincent said

i can quote him by saying this is the first shelby prototype

of that production ..........:clap:

----- Original Message -----

To: "

Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2007 10:33 PM

Subject: Re: #100026

> V.i.n plats look good and "unusual" door data plate I like.

>

> So at this point you can say that "I said this is the first prototype

> shelby"

>

> Best for now

>

> vinman

verification by SAAC register is suffice for me

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Saturday, May 05, 2007 8:28 AM

Subject: Prototype Car 9S02S100026

You are correct; it is a valid VIN, however,

we do not run reports on the prototypes.

Sorry we cannot assist you.

Regards, Nancy

Nancy@MartiAuto.com

Marti Auto Works

12007 W Peoria Ave

El Mirage AZ 85335

623.935.2579 Fax

www.MartiAuto.com

The following link says there were only 3 Barrier Test & Prototype Pilot cars built. This number seems really small to me so when you said 60 that makes a lot more since.

http://www.theautochannel.com/vehicles/muscle/mustang/f69scont.frame

So since your car is an "S" code Shelby, what size of motor is in it?

Did you get the car at a steal or did the sellers know its value?

Congratulations on finding the car.

Post up some pictures when you get everything finalized. I'm sure a lot of Mustang guys/gals would love to see it. :thumbup:

sorry i meant to quote "another 69 prototype" meaning year model

i have read that there were a handfull in total ??????

The america shelby Issue 49 pages 12 , 16 and 17

will post pics !!!!!!, but why do we not ask the user on this forum PAKRAT

he seems to have replied to my thread that he is computer Savvy and knows my details isp software etc , may he can post some for all you guys ,

bad luck fellas guys like this just make simple people who want to share with forum pics and etc afraid of logging on and sharing , but as we say ,

( A PERSON WHO LIVES LIFE WITHOUT HOPE LIVES A LIFE OF GRACE ... )

AND

sorry i meant to quote "another 69 prototype" meaning year model

i have read that there were a handfull in total ??????

The america shelby Issue 49 pages 12 , 16 and 17

will post pics !!!!!!, but why do we not ask the user on this forum PAKRAT

he seems to have replied to my thread that he is computer Savvy and knows my details isp software etc , may he can post some for all you guys ,

bad luck fellas guys like this just make simple people who want to share with forum pics and etc afraid of logging on and sharing , but as we say ,

( A PERSON WHO LIVES LIFE WITHOUT HOPE LIVES A LIFE OF GRACE ... )

AND

Um, you seem to misunderstand my friend. If you are talking about the little mouse holding up a sign down below that is a simple online program that ANYONE can put in their signature. See for yourself on this free public website: http://www.danasoft.com/ This is a quote from their website, left hand side of the page:

The signature image is generated in real-time for each user that views it. Your IP address and other information are only visible to YOU, not to others, but because people see their own IP address and computer information displayed in the graphic, they think that their information can be seen by everyone!

Anyone who is logged on sees their personal information only, when I look at my own signature it shows my info to me, not yours. Don't go making me out to be a bad guy or something just because you don't understand a very simple and common program that is free to everyone and painting me as being some type of computer genious hacker or something that is out to screw you. Sheeeesh.:bored:

If you don't believe me than ask Truck or Burn or even BNickel to add it to his signature as well and prove it to you, he is a moderator on this forum and wouldn't lie to you.

Pak, the world's been trying to 'paint you as some sort of genius' for some time, when are we gonna get some results? :cool:

What we have here on this forum is a huge disconnect between those who can't work their computers, and those who cannot work their cars. (Just a sweeping hyperbole, don't take offense anyone.) It seems that ravenbalck may not really know how to put in a pic. or understand the img] protocol.  it

http://media.motortopia.com/files/1884/vehicles/453e3b20a447c/tn_xlarge_Angus_mustang.jpg' alt='tn_xlarge_Angus_mustang.jpg'>

That's not me, not my car, maybe someone the forum, though.*

Pak, you have to admit that a program that does that is kinda scary at first. A lot of people don't understand how that type of info is used, why it's important and how it can be read. I was shocked by it at first until I realized all of that info might as well be public info, anyway.

XEDIT- These are more appoproximate pics. Imagine this car (minus the pins)

461882644_db38edbe36.jpg?v=0

painted this color, minus the mirrors (painted black):

364440908_cd3356001b.jpg?v=0

sorry if I'm violating "no pics" policy.

No way. Those can't be 15" wheels. I've had 225/60R15 tires and there is a lot more sidewall than those look like they have. I mean they REALLY look like they are larger than that. Did you read those numbers off the tires, or are you going by what the previous owner said?

Either way, that is one sick mustang! The deep dish wheels really lend it to a race look.