Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

70-DropTop

Scored some deals in Columbus

I went to the Spring Swap in Columbus yesterday (no more than a 30 min drive :) and came home with some goodies for my '70 vert:

$200 9" rearend out of a '69 Stang

$110 22 gal with drain plug fuel tank kit, with sending unit and filler hose

$35 pair of used, but good shape rear brake light lenses

$12 left trunk floor and drop off sheet metal

$5 '70 wiring diagram book

Not too bad...what do you think? Now, I just need to finish buying the parts for my disc brake conversion...I already have about a third of that :thumbup1:

P4013839.jpg

P4013840.jpg

P4013846.jpg

P4013845.jpg

P4013841.jpg

P4013847.jpg

P4013848.jpg

We went also, I scored on a set of NOS Cobra jet scripts for my shaker, $40 bucks!

A new set of traction master traction bars new in the box for $60.

Also a breather for my SCJ $15

Good day I think.

John

me and my gf went up on saturday also i got a repo pass side 1/4 skin for my white coupe $50.00 a repo hood molding for 17sumthin 2 71-73 mini consoles for 20.00

my girlfriend got repo door weatherstrips, repo door and ign lock set and repo door window cranks and knobs all for 80sumthin

i thought it was awesome again this year prices seemd a bit higher then last year

i wanted that 71 mach one project in the buckeye building

and yes i was one of the idiots dragging a wagon around behind me

I couldn't find anything I needed, except I did find a single letter "C" from the MACH 1 plates on the sides of my car. My right side panel has been missing the C since the day I bought it and I didn't want to spend the $70 on an entire panel, just for one letter.

Other than that I just picked up some weatherstripping, and dropped off my POS throttle cable that failed after 100 miles from CJ Pony. I hope to hear from them today.

i wanted that 71 mach one project in the buckeye building

That was waaaaay too much! Under $1k maybe.

That was waaaaay too much! Under $1k maybe.

when i walked into the buckeye building it was marked at 3K after i walked through the building about 30 mins maybe i went back over to it it was marked at 2500.00 so i think the guy was kinda of in a hurry to get rid of it

when i walked into the buckeye building it was marked at 3K after i walked through the building about 30 mins maybe i went back over to it it was marked at 2500.00 so i think the guy was kinda of in a hurry to get rid of it

Ha! I never saw the price drop. But I hope he sold it, and sold it to someone who will bring it back to life. The big 'stangs are cool, I'd like one myself.