Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pakrat

How the.....what the.....just F'n amazin.....

uhm computer idiot here i cant get it to work

Just click on the link, it starts all by itself.

I just can't help but wonder if the seat was properly bolted and he had on a harness if he would have still made it. The whole POS car fell apart way too easily but it still boggles the mind. It's one thing to be thrwon clear but a whole nother thing to actually be back up on your feet before the rear end of your car even hits the ground again.

WOW.

I can see how the door pops open when the roof collapses, I guess momentum just swung everything out the window.

I won't say that guy is lucky, I'd say he built it just perfectly for that scenario.

i still think that car was total rustbucket and that's why it came apart like that.

reminds of me when i laid my little brother's dirt bike down hauling ass down the STREET one day, back when i was about 19. i was on it hard and shifted from 3rd to 4th and pulled the front wheel off the ground about 2 feet, wheel came back down and i figured i better slow down, just barely touched the front brake and then handlebar to ground other handlebar to ground up straight and almost pulled it out then it just got totally away from me (as if it wasn't already, LOL) and i did a couple of barrel rolls and ended up sliding across the pavement on my ass for about 50 feet and skidded to a stop and just kinda popped up back on my feet before the bike even came to a stop. it was a total fluke and to this day i still can't say exactly how i ended on my feet but i imagine it looked a lot that guy did.

i still think that car was total rustbucket and that's why it came apart like that.

reminds of me when i laid my little brother's dirt bike down hauling ass down the STREET one day, back when i was about 19. i was on it hard and shifted from 3rd to 4th and pulled the front wheel off the ground about 2 feet, wheel came back down and i figured i better slow down, just barely touched the front brake and then handlebar to ground other handlebar to ground up straight and almost pulled it out then it just got totally away from me (as if it wasn't already, LOL) and i did a couple of barrel rolls and ended up sliding across the pavement on my ass for about 50 feet and skidded to a stop and just kinda popped up back on my feet before the bike even came to a stop. it was a total fluke and to this day i still can't say exactly how i ended on my feet but i imagine it looked a lot that guy did.

Ouch! I'll bet that contributed to some of your back pain issues of modern day. Your story reminds me of when I tired to rebuild my bike once. I was real young and barely knew a wrench from a screwdriver at the time. It was the kind of standard bike where you pedal backwards to brake and somehow I must have put it back together backwards. When I went for the maiden voyage I started out from the garage and down the driveway which was a steep hill. I was standing and when I got to the bottom I turned right sharply and began to pedal and it just slammed on the brakes sending me right over the bars and knocking my two front teeth out. Thank god they were still baby teeth but I looked like a burn victim the whole summer with scabs all over my face.

not sure that one had anything to do with my back problems but i can think of some others that probably did. quite honestly that one didn't hurt my back at all. it was mostly arms and legs. wasn't wearing a helmet either so that could have been really bad but my head never touched the ground.

How does he manage to get so loose to do that? He is very lucky guy. And the car just fell apart... He was like all over the place from like the beginning though. why would anyone even try to continue if your all over the track.