Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

69 convertible

Anyone know previous US owners of this car

Hello, I´m in the middle of restoring this 69 302 convertible. It was sold to Norway late summer of 2005. If anyone know the car from previous owners in the US, I would be happy to know. As far as I know it is originally a Oklahoma car. It has a rear tag named Diers Fremont. I bought it in Norway, but he who sold it to me claims he got it from a friend in New Jersey. Anyone seen this car before?

Hei, Keith det var merkelig amerikansk du pratet da.

Høres fint ut at du har muligheter til å sjekke opp litt. Bilen er under full restaurering da det dessverre bare var overflaten som var fin. Bilder kan sees ved å bla i linken under.

Mener siste eier i USA het Steve Fink, men er ikke helt sikker.

http://www.norskmustangclub.no/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1248

I thought you guys were just pounding randomly on the keys and getting lucky with a few words.:mellow: (J/K)

1o23ho5 ford aWNEOYE5T=3]-3[ jersey Q/LWNVUN= ]0E3M] steve.

Hei Morten,

Mitt navn er Hansen,BesteFar kom fra Havsøy ved Hisøy,Arendal ,BesteMor kom fra Flekkeroy ved Kristiansand, de laget deres hjem i Kristiansand,hvor Far vokset op ,min kusine bor i Knarrevik ved Bergen.

I am starting to learn Norsk ,not quick enough to post on Amcar yet ;)

I just got shocked when being answered in my language by a man who do not even have a scandinavian name that I forgot myself, but now we know how to type when we want to talk dirty about you other guys:tt2:

Heh heh, that's true I guess, most of us would never have a chance of knowing about whose cousin is drilling into what mountain. :yawn:

Yeah, By the way his norwegian is quite good. Probably like my english, I manage to get understood but some spellings and words get wrong so they can mean something else than first meant. The dirty thing came wrong, I saw it straight after posting it. I meant more like talk behind someones back:-). By the way Keith´s father was waxed up in Kristiansand, that fault came out of just one letter misspelled.

Vokset = Waxed

Vokst = Grown

I think we stay to english on this forum in respect of all the other guys on the forum. But I´ll be happy to write in norwegian on PM´s or mail. Or you can register on the norwegian Mustang forum were you can write on english or norwegian as you like cause most norwegians talk some english, we have it as second language at our schools:-)

Heh heh, that's true I guess, most of us would never have a chance of knowing about whose cousin is drilling into what mountain. :yawn:

Nope all drilling is done offshore in Norway Pakrat..All kidding aside ,I hope I did'nt offend any one by answering in Norsk. I just thought it was kinda neat.

Naw, it's neat to see folks with common background meet up. Even neater when they're foreign (to us). Kinda makes you realize how small a world it really is.

I was just kidding you all when I said that about "crazy talk." I think it was a reference to a Simpson's episode, where Homer thought it was funny when Krusty came over for Christmas/Hanukkah and prayed at the table in Hebrew. Can't do it justice by describing it, so just work with me here.

I wish I knew some Norwegian, I'd join in. =) Well, anything other than "Severina," lol.

Nah, they're too busy brewing moonshine out in the woods to drill anything. :cowboy:

Actually there are a lot of very fine cars in Norway. Must come from those

dark winters with nothing else to do. :balloon: Heja Norge! Vi banker jer i håndbold igen næste gang.