Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

369coupes

front turn signals

Unfortunately my car is totally disassembled but I don't remember having this issue when I took it apart. I thought you had more than one car? It's not this way on both of them is it?

Unfortunately my car is totally disassembled but I don't remember having this issue when I took it apart. I thought you had more than one car? It's not this way on both of them is it?

pak i do have more then one car but, my yellow coupe is a stripped rolling shell, my girfriends coupe front valance was bent double dragging the ground when we got it my fastback was a stripped shell also, and the coupe i parted front valance was laying on the ground behind it when i bought it , sooo my white coupe is the only one i have to go by

kiwi john , yes thats how mine looks also i just want to replace a bulb and dont want to have to take the car apart to do it

pak i do have more then one car but, my yellow coupe is a stripped rolling shell, my girfriends coupe front valance was bent double dragging the ground when we got it my fastback was a stripped shell also, and the coupe i parted front valance was laying on the ground behind it when i bought it , sooo my white coupe is the only one i have to go by

kiwi john , yes thats how mine looks also i just want to replace a bulb and dont want to have to take the car apart to do it