Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pakrat

So boy the site was down long today eh?

Hehe.. I tried several times today myself. Ended up working on the gokart most of the day. We need more outages, I get more done in the garage....

Actually I need to get the computer working again in the garage.. then I could listen to stereo, watch TV, browse the forum AND work on the Stang, Kart and Chopper bike... Yeah, right... and actually get nothing done.

-Stephen

I had contacted the hosting company and apparently the server that i share was down. They had a couple of admins trying to get it back up when i first emailed them.

I wish I could have made better use of my time but it was raining here AGAIN! Today looks promising though so don't expect much from me as I will hopefully be in the garage til' sunset. I really do have to mow my lawn though too, hmmmph.

I really do have to mow my lawn though too, hmmmph.

That's why you need that Ipod, man! Grab a beer, a pack of smokes, and the Ipod, and mowing the lawn is almost fun!

That's why you need that Ipod, man! Grab a beer, a pack of smokes, and the Ipod, and mowing the lawn is almost fun!

Oh I don't mind doing it, I even have a cup holder for my beer! It just takes time away from the car is all which I'd rather be doing if I was outside. Looks like all bets are off though for today again, it just started to fricken pour again!!!!!

sp809_Something_Wall-Mart_This_Way_Comes_1.jpg

[Cartman voice on]Rotten god damn son of bitch honky mofo Barbara Streisand!!!!!:censored:

Oh I don't mind doing it, I even have a cup holder for my beer! It just takes time away from the car is all which I'd rather be doing if I was outside. Looks like all bets are off though for today again, it just started to fricken pour again!!!!!

I wish you could send some of that rain this way.. we're falling farther and farther into a true drought.

I like it when it does rain here.. at least on a weekend... "Well honey, no way I can mow today. It will just have to wait while I work on the Stang." Ha..

-Stephen