Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pakrat

Tunes options for your ride.

Well believe it or not there are better players out there then the ipod but ipod seems to be the slimest and has the most eye appeal. However if you are not going to be buying it for a few more weeks, then microsoft is coming out with some competition and its called "Zune" And the price point is going to be $229 compared to ipods $249. I want to say thats for the 30gb versions. I'll dig up some more details if you want.

So how do we know that it's better than ipod? Knowing Bill gates it's probably a rush release and will require several patches over the next year just to work right.:closedeyes: While I use a PC most of the time because he's saturated the industry I always liked my MAC better and just felt that Apple is more concerned with the end user and more innovative. I wonder if it would be compatible? One of the things I used to like is even though I did not have an ipod I used to load my wifes software onto my laptop at work and I could listen to everyone elses music thru the network, that was cool.

Hmmm, I am in no rush until my car is driveable again so at the least this may spark a price war?!??!?!

Thanks for the scoop Ben.

Oh, I forgot how expensive used consoles are getting, I was just thinking you could go pick one up at a swap meet or the junkyard for pretty cheap, but I guess everything is going up in price these days, I guess I'm lucky to have one already.

Well I had the chance to work out some deals for a used console and still do, they even repro it now but I have to be honest, I think the cars look cleaner without one. Every car today comes with a console and I think the cars look more vinatge without one.