Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bswor

Get your @69stang.com email address now!

This is available to the first 100 users who reply to this thread with their first and last name and what address they would like to have. Google is offering this service for free but i'm limited to 100 users. So reply here and i'll pm you with your the information you need and your temporary password.

You get a whopping 2 Gigabytes of storage space.

You can also email or pm the info to me if you do not wish to make it public, which i can understand.

edit: for those of you who pm'ed me check your messages your accounts are created.

There are still plenty of email accounts remaining. But please remember that your username is case sensitive. If you dont log in to your account it will be deleted to make space for someone who does need/want one. So for those of you who havent logged in, remember the above.

This is available to the first 100 users who reply to this thread with their first and last name and what address they would like to have. Google is offering this service for free but i'm limited to 100 users. So reply here and i'll pm you with your the information you need and your temporary password.

You get a whopping 2 Gigabytes of storage space.

... You can pm me or email the info if you dont want it public....