Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trinitys

Its in!! Its in!!! I stabed it this morning!

nice bro, looking good. next time you come through west texas with it i'll be expecting my ride :devil:

Actually when I get out I’ll be driving through! It won't be until next June. Maybe you could put me up for the night then I’d consider letting you drive it . I'm moving my wife, Trinity and Hailey out there this august permanently, so it's in the works! You know when I get out there I’m pretty much mid-point between you and Ben.....we'll have to do a get-together .

Wow, you have pretty much the perfect setup - EFI windsor, overdrive, rack and pinion, 60's styling. I'm sure you've put a lot of time into putting it together, I hope you'll do a write up on it when its done! It's pretty much spot on as to what I would want in a car, with the exception of a 5 speed manual and possibly a stroker. What are you doing for heads and for headers?

Wow, you have pretty much the perfect setup - EFI windsor, overdrive, rack and pinion, 60's styling. I'm sure you've put a lot of time into putting it together, I hope you'll do a write up on it when its done! It's pretty much spot on as to what I would want in a car, with the exception of a 5 speed manual and possibly a stroker. What are you doing for heads and for headers?

don't forget he has also has 4 wheel baer disc brakes. 13" front and i believe 11" rear.

he has world windsor sr. heads and ceramic coated hedman shorty headers. i've got the same headers just not ceramic coated.

Actually when I get out I’ll be driving through! It won't be until next June. Maybe you could put me up for the night then I’d consider letting you drive it . I'm moving my wife, Trinity and Hailey out there this august permanently, so it's in the works! You know when I get out there I’m pretty much mid-point between you and Ben.....we'll have to do a get-together .

might be able to put you up for the night but you'll be stuck on the couch. yeah maybe we can swap off driving each other's cars, provided i still have mine then. even if i do end up selling it once it's done i'll be buying something to replace it either another 69 coupe (maybe a sportsroof) or probably a 69/70 cougar. i pretty much found my dream cougar on ebay, here is a link.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/XR7-Four-Speed-RARE-Upscale-Ford-Mustang-Rust-Free_W0QQitemZ4643962507QQcategoryZ6339QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

only diff is it would have to be either acapulco blue, wimbledon white (like my old 70 i had) or black with a black vinyl top and 70 front end. i really like the beaver tooth grille of the 70 versus the grille. everything else about the car i actually prefer the 69. smaller side markers, ignition in the dash not on the column, cig lighter in the console and the gauges are much better looking in the 69 than in the 70. i actually have quite a few of the parts to convert a 69 to a 70 except the sheetmetal parts.

don't forget he has also has 4 wheel baer disc brakes. 13" front and i believe 11" rear.

he has world windsor sr. heads and ceramic coated hedman shorty headers. i've got the same headers just not ceramic coated.

no, mine arn't coated either...exact same as yours. i also took your advise and scraped my thoughts of an electric water pump.

i also want to get a march pulley set-up SOON!

thanks indianfiremach, the only stuff i still have on the list is some body stuff including black paint, shelby deck and some rust repairs. also some interior....headliner, seats redone, dash. something other then the am radio would be nice too. I'll be doing the classic auto air perfect fit system next though, hopefully before i move to texas....

Hopefully i'll have my car finished up by then and we can do a cruise or something.

So when do you plan to have everything buttoned up where you can take her for a spin?

Trinity, your setup looks awesome, I have one question for you. I noticed you have the Mass-flo setup on top of an Edelbrock intake, did you request that for clearance issues with your hood or why? I read where they(mass-flo) said they would give you a variety of choices for intakes, and just thought it was funny you had an edelbrock intake with it since edelbrock also makes an EFI setup.

Mass-flo doesn't make the intakes. They simply modify the single plane intake of choice for you. That is pretty funny though. I chose the torker over the victor because I don't like the open runners. I'd prefer to have the runners closed off so crap doesn't fall in there.