Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

69mach1t5

Sad day : Bad news

Well today i decided to sell my Mach1 .It went to a local dealer who sells new and classic cars, With my job in possible jepardy (Ford Motor ) I m kinda getting scared and sold the car to pay some debts, Im kinda getting ready for the BIG Doom , Maybe ill try to get a job with the Japanese.Seems there taking over :helpsmilie: :helpsmilie: .

Anyways figured id tell ya,Ill be selling many many extra parts, But ill be honest ebay seems to be where i can get the big money .

Oh man im sorry to hear it, we are definetly going to miss you around the boards here. Do you know anything for certain yet? Like Rcode said though, you gota do what you gota do. I hope everything does workout well for you and maybe you can join us once again. Hopefully Big Blue can pull it out.

Good luck and take care.

Man that totally sucks. Sorry to hear that and i'm sure you will miss that car!!!! Keep me updated on any parts you may have for sale. I need plenty of parts ;)

Hopefully you got a good price for it.

Let us know what you decide to put up for sale. I know I'll be looking for a few parts soon enough.

Well i actually took a big loss,I paid 20 grand for it.Then i had a professional shop redo the entire interior, New dash, rugs, doorpanels,etc

New louvers, New spoiler. power brakes, exhaust then sold it for 18,750 Becaause the repaired shock towers worried me

Complete 351 w shaker

big block braces

Perfect hood

Deck lid

misc dash pieces

Drum to drum 9 inch 3:25 posi with tag

Center section 3:70 posi

drive shafts

partial fold down seat

back window

vintage style finned valve covers

289/302 cast iron 4 v intake

71 351 cleavland 4v intake

72 cobrajet 4v carg(Needs rebuild)

351 cobrajet oil pan with windage tray

1969 351 windsor

1971 302

1971 351 clevland

rear seat

2 center consoles 1 near perfect with wood grain , the other with pieces chipped off around a few screw holes with black center insert

This is what i can think of off hand without standing in the barn loaf

I'd be interested in the partial folddown and possibly the 3.25 9" posi center chunk if you're willing to separate it from the axle housing. Is it 28 spline? What are you asking for the perfect console and the 351w shaker?

well the 3:25 is 28 spline,the 351 shaker i paid 1,400 for it then bought a NOS seal for it, .The folddown is black i have the curved 90 degree part and a flat section with like a chrome hinge on top,The not so perfect console id like to get 200. the Perfect like 350 range.Unfortunelty i must admitt ebay has made me a greedy mongul:wacko: :wacko: :blushing:

Sorry to hear it man. So this isn't "premature" for just a possible job loss? Once spring fever hits you should be able to get top dollar for the car. I have to say I think going thru a dealer is a real bad idea if you need the cash that bad. I can't see why you wouldn't want to just do some free internet adds or even put it on ebay with all the other parts. The time has to be worth the extra cash as opposed to just giving away a percentage to the dealer.

So do you own the other one in your sig pic too?

The dealer already took the car and gave me cash 18,750 , I was afraid of selling the car to people with the shock towers. No the blue car i sold also,It was a 428 supercobrajet drag pak, Unfortunatly i found the Drag pack after i bought the red mach so i figured i woundt of had the money to invest into the 428, so i sold it, Now i wish i would have kept it and just sold the red mach1,The blue one had 40,000 only and drove like a new car and doors shut perfectly