Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bswor

Last call on T-shirts

Check some of the other posts on payments in this thread from me guys, i will not require anyone to send payment until i have the final product in my hand. Plus i dont know how much shipping is going to be yet. And orders are open until Friday before i goto the printer. Thanks.

So how do we pay again and when? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I'll scan in my money order and just email it to you, that'll save time.

Sorry Ben, I couldn't resist.

Well it looks like we are delayed again until monday, i called the t-shirt place and even the ladys cell phone so i could get her half of the payment so she could get started and didnt get an answer. But then again she did just break her foot, so i dont know what factor thats going to play either. Keep posting orders etc.

Well this is the quanitys reserved for everyone for the t-shirts. This a combination of both threads.

pakrat: 1LG, 1 XLG

dave_mustang_50: 1 small, 1 large

rynodude: 1 large

mike65: 1 xl

4musclemachines: 1 xxl

markstang1969: XXL

jc69stang: 1lg

deadstang: 1xl , 1 LG

greasemonkey: 1 medium

69grande: 1LG

bcnstang: 1 XL

kevin69mach1: 1XL

sixtynine_stang: 1 XL

DOC: XXL

darkbuddha: XXXL, (kid size small?)

69mach1t5: XL

bnickel: 2 XL

spectre: 1 XL

stangme: 2LG, 2 XL's

69GT: 2LG

ghostface: 2 XXL

armystang 2 XXL

trinitys: 2 XL

protowrxs: 1XL

70stang: 2XL

thezeppelin8: 1LG

LG: 11 , XL: 17 , XXL: 6 , XXL: 1 , SMALL: 2

Going to contact the t-shirt place today since i was unable to reach them on friday.

I went to the printshop today and the shirts should be ready by early next week. Shipping will be $3.95 for the first shirt and $2.95 for each there after. If shipping on your order is alot less then i will refund the amount when i ship your shirt(s) out to you.

So i will start accepting payments today.

For sizes small-xtra large price is $15 per shirt

Add $1 for XXL-XXXL.

Shipping again is $3.95 for the first shirt and $2.95 there after, However if im shipping you say 4 shirts i will get you an exact figure.

Payment methods: You can send a check or money order/cashiers check to:

69stang.com Tshirts

C/O Ben Swor

2950 hwy 8

Pollock, LA 71467

If you would like to pay using paypal BALANCE TRANSFER or BANK ACCOUNT TRANSFERS you can send payment to: bswor@hotmail.com

Excellent first post heh heh, i got you down for one then. I ordered some extras just in case. In sizes Large and extra large. If you want to send payment now go, thats fine. By the time i get your payment the shirts should be ready to ship out. I have re-estimated shipping costs. This should be closer to what it will actually come out to be unless you live in canada.