Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trinitys

navy hydraulic manual.....good read!

Here’s a fluid power book I downloaded for my advancement last exam. It has A TON of info on tubing, hydraulic theory, line fabrication tools benders cutting tubing etc. etc. etc.....we should make this a mandatory read for the newer guys...the Navy should too.

Good info for everyone here! PDF FILE

i wonder? does your car hava a fluid system on it? so :lol: if you want but alot of people don't know how to make double flairs or the right way to bend tubing etc. so this could be helpful to some. it would also be helpful if you were putting together a brake system with mimatched components. maybe its too much info for you?? alot of it is navy specific, but most is industrial standard.

I use these manuals quite a bit at work (structural engineer). They have multiple manuals available for download and are quite helpful. Some info might be over the head of most but generally some good rules of thumb in there.

bswor,lol dont worry were im not getting my feathers ruffled.LOL I actually did some double flares with my bluepoint system, Its just that i opened up the PDF file and looked at like the first 10 pages,And i am only FU***** with Trinity.Its just hard to express what you actually mean when your typing,lol.Without meeeting me in person its hard to understand ,I like messing with people,Just harmless stuff though,I felt comfortable messing with Trinity we are pals>>Arent we ? lol :oops: :shock:

Happy I have a Mac right now - they have this Spotlight feature in their latest OS so I can search through any file, including PDF, in my whole file system by just typing a few letters. So I'm gonna download this, file it away, and then pull it up when I need it.

This trick works great for catalogs in PDF format as well.

Disclaimer: I work for Apple, so I'm paid to be an Apple fanboy.

<why Apple does it Apple's way, Microsoft Microsoft's>

but that's the thing - the minute you put out Mac OS X for PCs, the OS starts to suck, get buggy, and crash. Too many conflicting drivers, too many different hardware configurations. Look at Consumer Reports - Apple ALWAYS wins in reliability, also other PC mags have seen this phenomenon.

Not as much selection in Macs, true, more games on the PC, some programs available on the PC but not on the Mac, and vice versa. At least files are now compatible.

Microsoft opened Pandora's Box when they started making an OS and not computers. If they just made their own computers Windows would be more reliable, but they know there's more profit in software so there you go.

That's why Apple doesn't put out the OS for PCs. Quality Control. Without control, you don't have it, and Microsoft can't control the thousands of computer vendors out there. Apple would rather be the best than be in everyone's home, Microsoft vice versa.

plus no viruses, adware, spyware, strong firewall. Some people can't make the switch or add a mac, but it is America after all and we do have choice . . . :idea:

</why Apple does it Apple's way, Microsoft Microsoft's>