Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trinitys

anyone here collect die casts and models?

yeah they have a 1:64 version of that car too but i haven't been able to find it anywhere. i don't have room for any more 1:18 scale cars hell i really don't have room for anymore 1:64 cars either, i need a bigger house and a bigger garage. LOL :D

hey E, how is your 1:25 coupe model coming? mine is actually very close, i just have to decide which engine i'm going to use i really don't want to use the 428 that came with the donor mach 1 kit since i have already that same mach with the 428 and since my car is actually a windsor i want a small block in the model too. i'll post pics of it so far one of these days

mines still in the box, never got the rivelle hot rod kit. i'm currently watching on on e-gay right now. so when i get it, i'll get to work. post pics i'd love to see the progress!!

I love die-casts!

I got a little collection of muscle cars going.

I love those Dub ones! I went searching for some, but I couldnt find muscle car ones.

One of my dream die casts to own is the 1969 Boss 429 by the Danbury Mint

printreview.htm

I wouldn't say I collect them really, but people seem to think I do, lol.

It started with somone getting me some cheapy (and incorrect) Maisto type models along with the occasional matchbox/hotwheels for secret santa gifts and crap like that and ended up with some of the higher end franklin mint pieces from the wife over the years, I'd personally have preffered she spent those several hundred a piece buckaroos on real car parts for me but what can I say, she means well. Probably bought them for me with my own money too. :evil:

I keep them all in my office at work along with my REAL collection of Speed Racer merchandise. That's the only time I find myself staring daily at a wall anyway.

I went a'hunting again, and I found a bunch of them!

I just bought the 1970 Boss though. This Color looks amazing! The pics dont do it Justice

img00001asmall1nn.jpg

img00003asmall6ii.jpg

Also found an orange GTO Judge which I'm getting next, a purple Cuda, a challenger. I really want the white '67 Shelby GT500 with blue stripes