Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest BottleFed70

Anyone have a pic of a classic with Cobra R's?

Guest BottleFed70

I've decided to put a set of chrome 18's on my classic.

I'm trying to decide if I want Cobra R's, or a more classic design like a Bullit or Torque Thrust II design.

A pic of a classic with Cobra R's would really help. Doesn't even have to be a 69/70.. just would to get a rough idea of what they would look like.

Thanks!

I realize I don't know everything about cars... heck I don't even know that much to be truthfull, but why would you put the steering from a 93 dodge van into a musclecar like that???? Guess I could have saved some money on the rack I bought and just ripped the one out of the van sitting in my garage instead! :roll:

Just my humble opinion, but if I ever upgrade to a more modern larger rim I think I am going for the new GT500 style they used on new Mach 1 they did, they just seem a totally perfect fit style wise.

Thats a kewl pic with the rims and it looks like theres a lot of clearence with the front fender. BottleFed70 what size tires where you planning on using? I looked at the Torque Thrust II d's as well and found a great price on them but decided on the cragar 610's which should be hitting my front door today!