Sign in to follow this  
brshhawg

windsheild wiper pigtail color code

I probly posted question on wrong forum , My wires on my windsheild motor  were cut off short the switch has the red white blue and black that go to the motor I think the green should go to the washer pump that leaves the white with black stripe and the orange with a white stripe are they both power in ?

I assume you don't have the intermittent wiper option? The standard wiper has these wires:

There is a plug to the motor with 4 wires that go to the switch:

56 blue

58 white

28 black

63 red

Three additional wires come from the switch and go to:

950 white/black stripe goes to wire 296 red which goes to fuse block and a 20A fuse

763 orange/white stripe goes to wire 297 black/green stripe which goes to ignition switch A

951 green goes thru the firewall connector then to the washer pump

Hope that helps

And this is the correct forum to post your technical question. I deleted your other post in the "How To" forum, which is used to explain how to do something related to our obsession. Welcome to the forum by the way.

Yes you are right, I dont have the intermitnent wipers but your info was helpful, i am only going to use some of the factory plugs for the dash switches the rest of the harness will be custom, the only way the linghtning  engine and tranny wil work