Sign in to follow this  
vanscooter

1969/70 fast back roof for sale

I have a rotted out fastback that has a usable roof. Has weatherstrip channels, headliner bows, glass trim, rear tinted window, all interior brackets,needs minor attention at the gutters, dings on door trim. $ 600 In south east Pennsylvania. Nothing else left on rotted body. Call Chris 215-518-0293 or text or email "vanscooter@comcast.net" Thanks for looking

Also have some 70 mach 1 parts

post-7894-0-56717200-1442664375.jpg

post-7894-0-03822400-1442664396.jpg

Man did you at least pull the stainless?

I don't need any of it at all but the roof rail weather stripping stainless will easily bring a few hundred bucks because they don't even make that shit... I hate to see someone asking the kinda price u asked for the stuff and not at least offer to part it out and then just scrap it like that ... Hell the roof rail stainless weather stripping probably would have fetched double what you got in scrap cost if not more... Sad..

I pulled the stainless weatherstrip channels, headliner bows, and rear glass. Didnt scrap it for money, just cant exactly put it in the trash at the curb. I mailed a guy the back seat brackets and a guy the jamb piece he needed. Thank you