Kaspar

Custom Grille

Are there any custom grilled out there that have a hex or oval mesh? So not the stock or the billet grille.

Something that looks more like modern cars.

Only thing I've seen is the Anvil grille, which doesn't seem like something you can buy.

Just curious...

Thanks.

Can you weld or fabricate?

That would be an easy grill to make. You just need to buy the material stamped with the shape you want in it.

Look up decorative stamped sheetmetal. They make it with holes, stars, hexes....etc

The other thing I think would look cool is the woven wire mesh like used in some of the newer cars and the older sterrtrods.

That can be had is Crome or stainless. Can be cut and shaped easily and then all you have to do is weld some tabs to it or better yet make a surround from thin bar stock and weld the mesh material to that

Bob

Are there any custom grilled out there that have a hex or oval mesh? So not the stock or the billet grille.

Something that looks more like modern cars.

Only thing I've seen is the Anvil grille, which doesn't seem like something you can buy.

Just curious...

Thanks.

I wish they made the Anvil grill...

I wish I could weld.

Where are you located. I can weld and so can some of the other members. Perhaps someone will help.

With some parts you can silver solder them. All you need is a propane torch.

Depending on your design you could also join. Stuff in metal using panel bond

Bob