Sign in to follow this  
70 Green Mach 1

69-70 parts of all kinds.

I am parting a 69 coupe now it was A 302 3-speed drum brakes with power steering,deluxe belts with warning light in dash cluster,vinyl top,and it had factory sport mirrors (complete doors are sold) and turn signal hood in good shape no rust just has a small dent on right side of point on the front. Also the cowl is rust free if anyone is interested.this car has very little structural rust if there is specific parts you need let me know.It was a complete car. It still has a lot of good parts.

(this car has a good title would be good for a fastback conversion) it is very solid in the floors and frames, the toe boards and aprons are the only rust. the aprons are just on top of all 4 corners by shock towers but shock towers do have holes burned in them for grease zerk not huge though. it is just a rolling shell. I will leave it on here for a week if no interest then it will go to scrap. OH and it has a rust free cowl!(just surface) I may cut rust free parts out if there is enough interest.

1) a/c parts

2) complete 70 disc brake spindles with calipers and rotors.$200.00

3) decent hood for scoop but someone cut a hole under the scoop.$100.00

4) power steering setups. make offer

5) N.O.S. 351 scoop emblems $50.00 Pr.

6) N.O.S. Mach 1 emblem for deluxe dash.

7) N.O.S. 70 honeycomb rear panel in ford box. $250.00

8) N.O.S. 70 headlamp bezel RH $150.00

9) N.O.S. 70 Mach 1 trunk letters $150.00 set

10) new repro 70 mach 1 stripe kit $20.00

11) Almost complete fold down (missing piece above trap door) trim will need some crack repair. I have all brackets and latches. the trap door is bent but complete. $700.00

12)plus many more N.O.S. parts for others as well.

13)70 Mach 1 rocker panels

14)69-70 Mach 1 carpet (new)

15)69-70 deluxe door panel trim several complete sets of all pieces for conversions.

16)Kelsey Hayes 14X7 slotted wheels.

17)69 chrome styled steel wheels

18)nice 69 grille one broken tab $75.00

All of these parts are sold plus shipping. some parts might prove to difficult to ship I will do my best to accommodate.

You can call or text me at four three five seven three zero 1373

Thanks Tom

Edited by 70 Green Mach 1
Updates

Interested in the turn signal hood and sport mirrors (unless you are only selling them with the doors). Can you post pics? How much? Where are you located?

Did the car have factory air?

The doors and mirrors are sold. The hood I need $300.00 plus the ride if you want it shipped. I am not sure how to get that done. If you pm me your cel number I can send some pics it is a great hood. The scoop is near perfect. I have most all of the a/c stuff in and out.

I live near Brigham City Ut. Thx Tom

As for the 70 NOS headlight bezel? is that the plastic inner piece or the outer assembly that attaches to the fender? And is carpet black and how much??? Also price on the 69 parts car belts light. Thanks.

I am parting a 69 coupe now it was A 302 3-speed drum brakes with power steering,deluxe belts with warning light in dash cluster,vinyl top,and it had factory sport mirrors (complete doors are sold) and turn signal hood in good shape no rust just has a small dent on right side of point on the front. Also the cowl is rust free if anyone is interested.this car has very little structural rust if there is specific parts you need let me know.It was a complete car. It still has a lot of good parts.

1) a/c parts

2) complete 70 disc brake spindles with calipers and rotors.$200.00

3) decent hood for scoop but someone cut a hole under the scoop.$100.00

4) power steering setups. make offer

5) N.O.S. 351 scoop emblems $50.00 Pr.

6) N.O.S. Mach 1 emblem for deluxe dash.

7) N.O.S. 70 honeycomb rear panel in ford box. $250.00

8) N.O.S. 70 headlamp bezel RH $150.00

9) N.O.S. 70 Mach 1 trunk letters $150.00 set

10) new repro 70 mach 1 stripe kit $20.00

11) Almost complete fold down (missing piece above trap door) trim will need some crack repair. I have all brackets and latches. the trap door is bent but complete. $700.00

12)plus many more N.O.S. parts for others as well.

13)70 Mach 1 rocker panels

14)69-70 Mach 1 carpet (new)

15)69-70 deluxe door panel trim several complete sets of all pieces for conversions.

16)Kelsey Hayes 14X7 slotted wheels.

17)69 chrome styled steel wheels

All of these parts are sold plus shipping. some parts might prove to difficult to ship I will do my best to accommodate. Thanks Tom

The 70 mldg is the metal piece for the headlight bucket that is charcoal on the lower portion and attaches to the center moulding below grille (D0ZZ-16074-A) is the part number. Still sealed in plastic bag.

Yes the carpet is black.I will double check carpet I have two one for my car and a extra let me make sure it is Mach 1 I may have been hasty in posting that.

I assume you want the whole setup for belts IE harness and relay. this is the one that goes in the back of the cluster. Not the one in the dash by ign. switch. $50.00

Thx Tom

correction

Yes I have that I will have to go thru my ducts to make sure everything is good. I have several nice under dash boxes. Also lower dash too. If everything is real good I would like to be at $300.00 for all.

Thx Tom

changed price.