Sign in to follow this  
MikeStang

NOS Brand Top Shot Nitrous Kit

Okay guys I have an NOS Brand Top Shot Nitrous kit for sale.

Its used but works like new... I have run 2 bottles through it with Zero problems.

The kit will do 75hp, 120hp, and 150hp with the jets I have if i recall.

Kit comes with everything you need to install it minus a few butt connectors and wire.

It has 1 - 10lb bottle Filled already and ready to use also has bracket installed.

Both the Nitrous and Fuel Solenoids

20' of Braided stainless fuel line, arming switch, micro switch with install bracket for carb mount.

This kit goes inside of your air cleaner and slips on over your carb air cleaner stud.

The directions say its only supposed to be used on a manual secondary carburetor but have been told you can run it on a Vac Secondary carb...altho i am not sure as i was running it on an HP950.

My 408 dynoed 550hp on motor and 659 hp on this kit with the 125 jets, and Pig ritch with too much timing pulled with my restrictive TA air cleaner on it, so it works and makes advertised power

My old TA picked up 1 full second with the kit installed.

It is a wet kit meaning it sprays fuel and Nitrous at the same time down through the carburetor....

will hide perfectly in those shakers guys.

Asking $350.00 cash local pick up only because the bottle is full.

I'm In the Baton Rouge Louisiana Area but can get it to Houston Area next week possibly

Text for pics 225-241-3278