Sign in to follow this  
MikeStang

Edelbrock Quietflow Fuel Pump

I have got one installed on Cruzzar and have had no problems with it. It does look like a quality product but it is not wisper quiet. I can hear it running as I idle but it goes away as I get up to speed. I have it mounted with lourd mounts (rubber isolators) and have built an enclosure around it lined with dynamat and I still hear it at idle. I have never had any other electric pump installed to compare it with and it may be one of the quietest pumps on the market but it is not as quiet as I would like. Just my .02 cents.

Thats what I figured Cruzzar, I had an Aeromotive A1000 on my last car with return regulator and that bitch was LOUD sounded like a race car and you could hear it at idle bad.

Hoping this one will be a little more quiet.

You have any pictures of yours mounted I could see?

I think I'm going to modify an exhaust hanger bracket and golt the bracket to the car with rubber isolators and mount pump to bracket with isolators, going to start looking for a gel type isolator or something to help absorb more vibration and maybe Dynamat the mounting spot real good also.