Sign in to follow this  
Chris'69Mach

9" Rear End

I have a 9" 3:50 trac lok complete drum to drum (almost, missing the drums!) from a 69 Mach 1. Unknown condition, but everything turns fine. $850. probably can't ship.

Just trying to help. I once shipped a fastback roof and a trucking company took it. I had to put it on a pallet and secure it with bands. This was years ago but Overnight express was the name of the ompany. If you look up freight company they typically will do it. Business to business is cheaper like garage. Anyway I hope that helps.

I have a 9" 3:50 trac lok complete drum to drum (almost, missing the drums!) from a 69 Mach 1. Unknown condition, but everything turns fine. $850. probably can't ship.

Yeah .... I don't believe I could justify driving to MI from here to my wife :sneaky2:.

That trip would cost nearly 1500 bucks for a gamble that the rear end wouldn't need to be rebuilt :blink:

I recently pulled my 31 spline nodular 9" out to replace with a full floating rear. It only has about 5k miles since a complete rebuild and I've changed the fluid once already since then (had to replace the gasket due to a leak). It has 3:70 gears and a traction lock, and works perfectly. I've never drag raced it, only autocross and cross country trips. I'm in southern Maryland. $900. Let me know if your interested.

There are no brake drums as I was using rear discs.

Edited by 69gmachine
more info