Sign in to follow this  
danno

Intermittent wiper switch and control

I have a couple of intermittent wiper switches and control box that will work perfect in a 1969 to 1973 Mustang. I have one installed in my own 69 Mustang, and I have tested them and I am 100% sure they work. What I have is not the Original NOS for Mustang, but from a later model car. $40 plus $5 shipping in USA, $25 worldwide , gauranteed to work for you. I have been a member of this forum for 10 years.

As you are probably aware, some of these have a shorter shaft length so they will not work with the Mustang or Cougar. I use a small extension to this, about one quarter inch long, that fits inside the knob. I will supply this with the switch. This works fine so it can easily be used in a Mustang, even though the shaft is shorter than the factory switch. Again, if you do not like this method, I will refund the purchase price.

I also have knobs for this, if you need one. I do not have the knobs used for Mustangs in 1969 and 1970, but they are close and will work.