Sign in to follow this  
Bossofu

Need a little help windshield wiper crank

We are fabricating an under dash clutch and brake booster set up. Moving the wiper motor to the drivers side. Somehow lost the crank that hooks to the motor. I'll fabricate one anyway but I need to know the length of the crank so the wiper travels are correct.

Anyone that could get me the measurement of the crank would really help.

Thanks

The measurement I need is the crank that attaches to the wiper motor. We had to fabricate the arms and have already done that so we can move the motor to the right side. Just lost the original crank so don't know the length to make the new one.

I really appreciate all the work you did for the pictures you posted.

The measurement I need is the crank that attaches to the wiper motor. We had to fabricate the arms and have already done that so we can move the motor to the right side. Just lost the original crank so don't know the length to make the new one.

I really appreciate all the work you did for the pictures you posted.

The overall length is around 2.675

The bend/offset is .600 center to center, top to bottom was more like 3/4 of an inch

center to center of the holes is 1.900 studs were kind of rusted so it could have been more like 1-7/8

This is taken with a pair of calipers, hope this helps it should be real close.

Edited by det0326

Great measurements. Thanks I really appreciate it.
Your very welcome. If you need any more information on it I could probably make you up a little drawing if necessary. such as where the bend is for the offset etc.