Sign in to follow this  
MustangGT

Nut size for Master Cylinder

I have misplaced the nuts that hold the master cylinder on the booster. Looked through the Osborn manual but it only shows the completed unit and doesn't break down the parts. Tried checking AMK but they list their part number (F-1475) and but no size information.

Going to bench the master cylinder today and would like to get it installed as well. Figured I could pick up the nuts from my local hardware store - but need the size. Anyone know off hand?

Thanks RPM. Got them at ACE and master cylinder is installed.

On a separate note there is a special place in hell for the engineer that cramed the front bowl line connection into the distro block. That thing is a pain in the butt to get connected/started. I ran out of cuss words trying to the line installed - I am glad I have a a neighbor with little hands and tons more patience than me.

I agree about the ' place in hell ' those guys don't seem to realize or care about how much stuff they are cramming into one corner. Brake lines, clutch springs and pivots, plugs, wires and of course that one valve cover bolt. There I feel better know. Brian