Sign in to follow this  
redmach69

Detail questions

Does anyone know for sure or have some pics of the voltage regulator on a new jersey car? On mine the plug is facing the front but I suspect it has been turned around, a lot of the unrestored cars I see the plug faces the shock tower. Also same question for the windshield washer hose routing at the firewall. I thought it went through the plastic retainer above the master cylinder with the hood scoop wires, but in the kit I bought the hose is too short. I'm not making a concours car but I like things to be right as possible. Thanks for any info, or especially any photos.

Does anyone know for sure or have some pics of the voltage regulator on a new jersey car? On mine the plug is facing the front but I suspect it has been turned around, a lot of the unrestored cars I see the plug faces the shock tower. Also same question for the windshield washer hose routing at the firewall. I thought it went through the plastic retainer above the master cylinder with the hood scoop wires, but in the kit I bought the hose is too short. I'm not making a concours car but I like things to be right as possible. Thanks for any info, or especially any photos.

My car is a NJ car built 9/19/68. The Volt. Reg. big plug is on the shock tower side. The washer hose is in a plastic holder on the fender wall and at the firewall all by itself up to the cowl. No turn signal wires on my car. Brian