Sign in to follow this  
coloradostang

shifter linkage arm

No the c4 linkage is different from the fmx. I just sold the only one I had. I believe only 69 c4 rod will work on 69. Even 70 is a little different because they added the lock out rod with it. The part number for the one you need is c9za-7326-d.

I got the one i had off of ebay but it took me about 6 months for one to come up that was correct. Then after all that I ended up going with a different setup anyways. Go figure

Found a used one for $65 plus shipping. I have a B&M starshifter laying around from anouther car. installed it today, shifts great. Cost me nothing. One question, what is the proper way to install the neutral start wires. B&M instructions are a bit unclear ( universal Fit). I have four wires in my stock plug, and one slip on wire fitting on the B&M switch. Anyone out here do this swap?

My b&m mega shifter has 2 micro switches with 2 prongs each. One switch is for the neutral safety and the other is for the reverse lights. Each switch on mine gets 2 of the 4 wires so they are all used. No idea on yours having only one wire fitting.