Sign in to follow this  
ramair351

WTB rear seat belt buckles

I took a look on ebay. It looks like a set in good condition is somewhere between 110 and 240.

How does 125.00 sound. FedEx ground was about 20.00.

If that's good for you I will send some pics. Pm me with an email address, it will be easier to send pics that way.

Al

I took a look on ebay. It looks like a set in good condition is somewhere between 110 and 240.

How does 125.00 sound. FedEx ground was about 20.00.

If that's good for you I will send some pics. Pm me with an email address, it will be easier to send pics that way.

Al

If you are not dead set on originals. Check out seatbeltplanet.com. This is the retail site for beams and beams seat belts are what every mustang supply store sells as replacements. They are based out of Oklahoma city also so you are getting american made belts. Their prices are half of any mustang store also. I got mine from there and for 2 front shoulder harnesses and 2 rear lap belts it was like $160 shipped. They are also made custom as to the options you pick and they have a lot of colors to choose from. Their customer service is absolutely fantastic too. I ordered my belts and one of them had a small scratch in it so I called them and they made me another one free and shipped it to me within 2 days and told me to keep the other one as a spare incase I ever needed it. I you call and talk to them they will give you a 10% off discount code if you ask for it. Hope this helps. I felt there was no reason to stick with 40+ year old belts or to pay the high prices people are asking when you can get new high quality safer belts cheaper that are custom made straight from the manufacturer.

If you are not dead set on originals. Check out seatbeltplanet.com. This is the retail site for beams and beams seat belts are what every mustang supply store sells as replacements. They are based out of Oklahoma city also so you are getting american made belts. Their prices are half of any mustang store also. I got mine from there and for 2 front shoulder harnesses and 2 rear lap belts it was like $160 shipped. They are also made custom as to the options you pick and they have a lot of colors to choose from. Their customer service is absolutely fantastic too. I ordered my belts and one of them had a small scratch in it so I called them and they made me another one free and shipped it to me within 2 days and told me to keep the other one as a spare incase I ever needed it. I you call and talk to them they will give you a 10% off discount code if you ask for it. Hope this helps. I felt there was no reason to stick with 40+ year old belts or to pay the high prices people are asking when you can get new high quality safer belts cheaper that are custom made straight from the manufacturer.