Sign in to follow this  
Rcodenewf

WTB: Outer rocker piece for 69/70

I dont think this piece is available aftermarket yet so i'm hoping someone may have it left over from an outer rocker replacement.

I need the forward piece of the outer rocker for a 69/70 that is directly behind the lower portion of the fender. Drivers side.

I see the 67/68 is available but the contour is completely different.

Thanks.

John

Hello FRH: I have that piece ..the M141 and it shows 65-68 as it does in the NPD link in the 'applications' ..i know it says 69 and 70 at the top of the page but not in the application.

Jerrman has said that he used this same part on his but upon initial investigation it appears to me that this part would be way off. Maybe i should examine it further. Hopefully Jerrman can send me some pics of his being installed.

Thanks for the link.....regards...John

Hello FRH: I have that piece ..the M141 and it shows 65-68 as it does in the NPD link in the 'applications' ..i know it says 69 and 70 at the top of the page but not in the application.

Jerrman has said that he used this same part on his but upon initial investigation it appears to me that this part would be way off. Maybe i should examine it further. Hopefully Jerrman can send me some pics of his being installed.

I was wondering myself. It does appear slightly different than my 70 from memory.

Edited by Fordrevhead

I was wondering myself. It does appear slightly different than my 70 from memory.