Sign in to follow this  
stangme428

mustang week 2012

spent Friday 7/20/2012 at the car show ... Myrtle Beach Mall ... lots of great late model mustangs with a few early mustangs... found a forum member car i believe.... looks good in person!! and a nice blue 68 basically close to my theme...

Edited by stangme428

Hey there, I think we talked at the MW show =) or else we had at least 4 of us there. See ... this is why we need our shirts LOL. Now that MW is over I may finish up a shirt order and see what you guys think.

exactly... we need shirts!! nice ride man.. it looks GREAT in person! i wish i had the time to check out the entire car more... again .. good work..:thumbup1:

i had to head back to Columbia SC that night, and back to south GA on Saturday... how was the cruise on Saturday? i hope to participate next year!

The cruise in was crowded for sure! A lot of the cars that weren't in the show were parked up front so you got a lot of great cars and some real POSs LOL.

Everyone was lined up along 17 again grabbing videos of folks leaving. By the time I was ready to go the cops were standing in the middle of the road .. so I just rolled out moderately noisy :sweatdrop:

yeah when we left on Friday... they had lined up on the side at the mall exit... i was in a 2005 V6 so needless to say... "nothing to see here, move along" ... but it was fun ... lots of powerful cars!!!! overall great show i think! ill go back again.. and plan ahead....!

edit -- already video on u tube....

The cruise in was crowded for sure! A lot of the cars that weren't in the show were parked up front so you got a lot of great cars and some real POSs LOL.

Everyone was lined up along 17 again grabbing videos of folks leaving. By the time I was ready to go the cops were standing in the middle of the road .. so I just rolled out moderately noisy :sweatdrop: