Sign in to follow this  
69gmachine

Interior quarter trim panel w/ speaker pod

I used to see these for sale on e-bay regularly, but of course now that I'm ready to buy them I can't find them anywhere. I did a google search and a bing search and came up empty with both. I really need to move the speakers out of the trap door. Anybody know who makes them?

I used to see these for sale on e-bay regularly, but of course now that I'm ready to buy them I can't find them anywhere. I did a google search and a bing search and came up empty with both. I really need to move the speakers out of the trap door. Anybody know who makes them?

I bought some 6 months ago. Not the best match w original panels. Texture is diff. Much thinner as well.

I'll look tomorrow to see if I can find my papers.

Wonderful! Thanks. I didn't expect they would be a great match, all the comments i've heard on the plastic replacements has been less than stellar, but if they will hold the speakers that will do for now. Thanks again!

They probably were made by MP products and perhaps are out of production. I've called and left voicemail and did get a reply, but of course I wasn't at my desk, so I still haven't been able to actually talk to anyone there.

Larry, you still looking for the qtr trims with speaker pod? I found them on ebay today and curious about them did a google search only to bring me back here.

Here's the link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/1969-1970-Mustang-Fastback-Mach-1-Boss-Quarter-Trims-/310549674473?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item484e33f9e9&vxp=mtr

I'm very curious about them, myself.

John