Sign in to follow this  
Powershift

JBA headers

I have them and they are excellent. Thick, never leaked, hold the pipes tight to the car, and the ball flange is maintenance free too.

I did have to ding the LH front clynder to clear my TCP motor mount but this is most likely due to the mount and not the header.

Edited by gsxrken
Ipad autocorrect

Hey Brian, if I may interject here and ask in a little more depth......has anyone installed the JBA headers on your 408 Windsor that is tied to a TKO-600 and using the hydraulic clutch? Also, if you have this combo, what heads are you running?

Thanks,

John

My 408w will have AFR 205 heads, along with a Hydraulic actuated clutch, and a TKO-600. None of the parts have arrived here yet.... but, all are on order.

Streetking has nearly the exact combo I will be running (351w, TKO-600, hydraulic clutch, and JBA shorties). He's just using different heads (Edelbrock Victor).

http://www.1969stang.com/mustang/forum/showthread.php?t=2248&highlight=351w+intake+shaker

Edited by Powershift