Sign in to follow this  
Cougar20th

What books have build dimensions

Whats the best book for getting dimesnions from, Ive got the 70 frame alignment jpg thats been floating around, I also have a book that shows the parts & how they fit but it doesnt have any numbers,

Ive already replaced the front end stuff, My framerails were good, Now its time for the rear, Those rails are shot and need to be completely replaced, I want to make sure they land in the right places,

Whats the best book for getting dimesnions from, Ive got the 70 frame alignment jpg thats been floating around, I also have a book that shows the parts & how they fit but it doesnt have any numbers,

Ive already replaced the front end stuff, My framerails were good, Now its time for the rear, Those rails are shot and need to be completely replaced, I want to make sure they land in the right places,

I would recomend getting just about all the factory assembly manuals if you are doing a complete build, body, chasis, interior, electrical etc.... if it was good enough for the guys on the line it has to answer about every question for putting it back together.

I would recomend getting just about all the factory assembly manuals if you are doing a complete build, body, chasis, interior, electrical etc.... if it was good enough for the guys on the line it has to answer about every question for putting it back together.