Sign in to follow this  
coloradostang

convertible headliner

I've never seen one, thought about making one of my own from canvas many times though. I wouldn't be surprised if this doesn't exist yet for our years and maybe never will considering how few verts were made in '69/'70.

Can you show me a link for the ones you found on the earlier model stuff? I'd be surprised if a lot of the inner dimensions are radically different and they might work if I can take some comparison measurements.

OK I'll look into it, thanks. Not much of a website, it's barely a main page with zero information or links to other pages. After some digging and trial and error I found another page on their server that they don't list but does show some product, the real odd thing is the picture they use for an icon on the ford/mercury product is actually a '69 convertible.

http://www.acmeautoheadlining.com/gallery/main.php

OK I'll look into it, thanks. Not much of a website, it's barely a main page with zero information or links to other pages. After some digging and trial and error I found another page on their server that they don't list but does show some product, the real odd thing is the picture they use for an icon on the ford/mercury product is actually a '69 convertible.

Go to the web site you have on the last post. Click on the 69 vert album, then click on the white mustang vert gallery then click on the blue 67-68 mustang album. They mention them there but no retail sales, no specs, no prices. I shall keep hunting.

You must be talking about the ones listed for COUPES?!?!?!? I did what you said originally and then I just did it again, I'm still not seeing it for convertibles though. If I am missing a hidden itme or page please correct me and please post a direct link to it for me.

Go to the web site you have on the last post. Click on the 69 vert album, then click on the white mustang vert gallery then click on the blue 67-68 mustang album. They mention them there but no retail sales, no specs, no prices. I shall keep hunting.

You must be talking about the ones listed for COUPES?!?!?!? I did what you said originally and then I just did it again, I'm still not seeing it for convertibles though. If I am missing a hidden itme or page please correct me and please post a direct link to it for me.