Sign in to follow this  
jemmafrank

Where can I get a 69 Combination/proportioning valve

Hi I have checked through all the mustang catalogs, where do find the combination/proportioning valve for a 69 Mach 1 with disk front, drum rear, with SIX ports. 3 on top with sender, one out the front and two underneath. Please Help me. otherwise is the only alternative a rebuild ??

Cheers

I searched earlier this year with no luck but at least found the rebuild kits from ...

http://www.musclecarresearch.com/

... they have kits for both the distribution block AND the '67-69 round style proportioning valve. Look though their whole catalog as there are other things for '69 that they offer that I've never seen available anywhere else including lower steering column seals and the booster at firewall gasket.

I had actually bought a brand new distribution/proportioning valve combo for a '67 hoping I could make that work but none of the tube nut connections were the same and damned if I was going to butcher up my brand new '69 spec line set !! I guess you could buy a '67 line set with this block and it may just all fit on a '69 ... I just did not want to buy a 2nd line set to find out.

Doug